Klook.com

Sunday, April 9, 2023

, ,

Do Kyungsoo's selfie at EXO's fanmeeting

 

He looked so handsome when he took a fan's phone and took a selfie with it

Is he really bad at taking selfies? Or is it just that he's really handsome, his selfie-taking skills don't even matter? Either way, I just hope he would take more selfies. That is my only wishㅠㅠ

theqoo

-I'm so jealousㅠㅠ

-His skin looks so freaking nice...

-He used to be really bad at taking selfies, but he still looks cute anywayㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa... He's really handsome...

-How could his skin still look nice even with that quality...? It's unbelievable. He's so beautifulㅠㅠ

-Do Kyungsooㅠㅠㅠ I should've gone to EXO's fanmeeting todayㅠㅠㅠ

-He takes selfie really close to his face, it's almost like a close-upㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I don't think he even had any makeup on????

-The sight of him taking the selfie in the first picture looks really prettyㅋㅋ

-His skin looks really nice... It doesn't look like he had any makeup on too...

-Whoa... It's his fanmeeting and he barely had any makeup on, yet he looks really handsome...

-It's unfair how he still looks gorgeous even from a basic phone camera...

-I wish that was my phone...

-Look at his skin... It looks like he was born just yesterday...

-It looks like he doesn't even have pores...

trazy.com