Klook.com

Saturday, April 8, 2023

,

IVE I Am pre-release + teaser compiled

 

I freaking love itㅠ

theqoo 

-That sounds absolutely crazy...

-I really love the lyrics... It somehow makes me tear up...

-I love the song already...

-How should I put it into words...? The song makes me tear up. I f*cking love it.

-This is crazy... I had no idea Yujin's voice was that good. I just realized how charming she sounds.

-I freaking love it... I can't wait for it to be released...

-I love it so much that I can't even express it with wordsㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can't wait to listen to this song on repeat...

-I'm really looking forward to this song... What are they releasing tomorrow?

-I was wondering if they could come up with something even better than Love Dive... They keep on coming back with even better songs, hul...

-Hul... I've been wondering about how it will sound if the pre-release and teaser were compiled. Thanks for this!

-I personally think this song describes IVE the best... I love it...

-Crazyㅋㅋㅋ I was a bit disappointed with Kitsch. But their title-track sounds really good.

-IVE always comes back with great songs...

-Can someone tell me when will they release this song??

trazy.com