Klook.com

Saturday, April 8, 2023

, ,

This scene of Jisoo in No Prepare will likely be an issue

 I think she will become an issue for how beautiful she looks, even from a low-quality interphone camera;; How is that even possible?




[+364][-53]

1. [+59][-6] Even with the blurry image, you can still clearly see how beautiful she isㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+53][-5] I look like one of the monsters in Sweet Home if you see me from the interphone camera... 

3. [+49][-7] I'm so freaking touchedㅠㅠ I love you, Blackpink
'There's nothing we can't do when the four of us are together'

4. [+32][-2] I'm a fan and when I read the title, I was like, 'What the f*ck is she getting hate for this time?'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+21][-5] Jisoo looks really adorable and beautiful in the latest episode of No Prepareㅠㅠ Her visual is crazy...
trazy.com