Klook.com

Saturday, April 8, 2023

, ,

'PEAK TIME' Team 23:00 (DGNA) is leaving the show due to Karam's controversy

 

On the 7th, JTBC 'Peak Time' official reps. stated, "After a careful discussion, Team 23:00 decided to not be participating in the 2nd round. Team 23:00's official statement will be aired in Ep 10"

theqoo

-Hul... The whole team is leaving the show because of one member?

-The whole team is leaving the show? Hul...

-I do think that Karam should leave the show, but not the whole team. Why?

-I think they should leave the show. They're only dragging the whole show down with them if they don't. People would refer them as the show that 'the actor that's related to AV actresses' participates in and in the end, Peak Time would get a lot of hate too.

-I feel bad for the team... This is a rare chance for them.

-Hul... What happened?? I had no idea they had controversies...

-I was wondering if they left the show because they got no screen time in the latest episode. Now I can finally watch the show comfortably.

-It's funny how the viewers demanded them to leave because it made them feel uncomfortable to watch the show, but non-viewers don't think they should leave just because of the controversy...

-They could've continued participating in the show, they probably would get less vote and eventually get eliminated in the end. I feel bad for the other members that they had to leave the show.

-I'm a viewer and I have never felt uncomfortable to watch the show because one of them had a controversy, though...

-I can totally understand why they feel like they needed to leave the show. I'm sure their fans will still be supporting them.

trazy.com