Klook.com

Saturday, April 8, 2023

, ,

Lee Seunggi and Lee Dain's wedding pictorial

 



-Whoa... The tiara is so big...

-They look cute together~~ I hope they stay together for the rest of their life~

-She should've chosen a smaller tiara...

-Didn't Lee Seunggi just shave his hair?? Is he wearing a wig in those pictures??

-I have never seen someone wearing a tiara that big...ㅋㅋㅋ

-Congratulations on your wedding... I don't think I can like you as much as I used to back then.

-I think her tiara is too big...

-I'm congratulating you, but I won't be wishing you happiness...

-I think it would've been better if she had chosen a smaller tiara...

-Her tiara is the only thing I can notice from these pictures...

-I don't know what made her choose tiaras that big... It looks old-fashioned...

-I think her tiara is too much...ㅜㅜ

-That's not even a tiara, that's a crownㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-What's with her tiara?ㅋㅋㅋ Looks like I can cook Ramyeon in it

trazy.com