Klook.com

Saturday, April 8, 2023

, , ,

The scene that makes people go wild for SHINee Key's adorableness on today's episode of I Live Alone

 He passed the written exam for his Western food cooking technician certification. He called his family and close friends to brag about it. He practiced cooking afterward and everytime he took a bite, he went 'Hmm~ You passed the exam❤️'

'Mom ➡️ Father ➡️ Narae Noona ➡️ Changsub ➡️ Taeng-goo ➡️ Kkomga
He called his family and close friends to tell them that he passed the exam. 
He was so excited that he kept saying that he passed, it's so cuteㅠㅠ
Please take a look at happy Kim Kibum🥲❤️'

Fact: He still hasn't taken the practical exam yetㅋㅋㅋㅋ

He was so excited that he couldn't control himself. For non-fans, this might be their first time seeing this side of Key'sㅋㅋㅋ

theqoo  

-This is my first time seeing Key like thatㅋㅋㅋㅋ He looked really adorable that it's quite shocking

-The way he acts like that because he was excited is seriously adorableㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I think he must've been really excited because he almost couldn't take the exam at first, but he ended up passing itㅋㅋㅋㅋ You know that feeling, right?

-That's really adorableㅋㅋㅋㅋ He was absolutely excited

-The way he talks to himself when he's eating is so freaking adorableㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It's really adorable because I can see that he was truly excited about itㅋㅋㅋ It must've been a really nice feeling to brag about your achievement and get congratulations from a lot of people

-Everyone in this world has to know how adorable Kim Kibum is

-He looks really adorableㅋㅋㅋㅋ I have never seen him acting like that before

-I had no idea he was full of aegyoㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is my first time seeing Key acting like thatㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He's really lovelyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He's so adorable... I couldn't stop smiling as I watch the whole episodeㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He was really excitedㅋㅋㅋ I hope he will pass the practical exam within this year too

-He will be busy for some time, so I think he's gonna take the practical exam later. However, I'm really happy to see them pass the written test in one tryㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com