Klook.com

Saturday, April 8, 2023

, ,

SHINEE's official twitter update

 

Jonghyun-ah, happy birthday❤️🎂

theqoo 

-Happy birthday. I'm always thinking about you.

-Jonghyun-ah, happy birthday. I've been thinking about you a lot these days. I miss you.

-Jonghyun-ah, happy birthday. Spring is finally here, did you notice that?

-I always miss you, our Jjong! Happy birthday❤️

-Happy birthday, Jonghyun-ah. Sometimes, I think about you when I listen to your songs. I really miss you. Thank you so much for leaving us with really good music.

-Recently, I listened to your songs and received a huge comfort from them. Happy birthday❤️

-I miss you, Jonghyun-ah! I hope it's always spring there wherever you're at❤️

-My feelings for you have never changed... I miss you and I love you. Happy birthday, Jonghyun-ah!❤️❤️❤️

-I need you, I always do...

-Kim Jonghyun, happy birthday!!! I used to be younger than you, but now I'm older than you... I will never forget you...

-Jjong, I miss youㅎㅅㅎ Happy birthday!!

-Happy birthday, Jonghyun-ah. I'm finally older than you now... I miss you.

trazy.com