Klook.com

Saturday, April 8, 2023

, ,

Calvin Klein reps. seeing BTS Jungkook folding his underwear at dawn

 

'The sight of Calvin Klein ambassador folding his Calvin Klein underwearsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

🐰You have never seen an idol like this, right? Doing a live broadcast (while folding his laundry)ㅎㅎ

🐰 I get happy when I do my laundry'

'The happiness in my weekend's morning💜 My fatigue this week has completely disappeared'

Imagine how happy they are to see this


-I can totally see why their fatigue disappears when they see thisㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That's a really fancy color...

-Calvin Klein reps. must adore Jungkook a lotㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Calvin Klein chose the right person to be their ambassador. They must be really happy to see thisㅋㅋㅋ

-I heard those underwears became sold out after the live broadcastㅋㅋㅋ No wonder why they're so delighted to see it...

-I bet Calvin Klein reps. didn't even expect him to do thisㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I hope they'll send more products for Jungkook, especially the denim ones. He suits denim really well, not to mention that denim is becoming a trend again and Calvin Klein's denims are really good...

-The funny thing is that Jungkook didn't start the live broadcast to promote the underwear. V was the one who started the live broadcast and Jungkook took over because V leftㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-'You have never seen an idol like this, right?'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com