Klook.com

Saturday, April 8, 2023

, , ,

SHINee Taemin posts a cover of Jonghyun's End of A Day

 

Happy birthday, Jonghyun-ah❤️

theqoo 

-I love thisㅠㅠ Thank you, Taemin-ahㅠㅠㅠ

-I feel like cryingㅠㅠ

-I'm tearing up... I love you

-I have never imagined hearing Taemin's voice singing End of A Dayㅠㅠ I can't stop crying now... Happy birthday, Jonghyun-ah. I love you.

-I love this... How can you not love SHINee?

-I sincerely wish all SHINee's members happiness and comfort no matter where they're at...

-Oh Gosh... Why am I crying? I hope both Taemin and Jonghyun are happy no matter where they're at...

-How many times do you plan to make me cry this month, Taemin-ah?ㅠㅠ You have grown really well, Taemin-ah. Jonghyun would be really happy and touched to hear this cover of yours. I'm so proud of you, I love you.

-I'm sure Jonghyun is also listening to this cover somewhere... I bet he loves it

-Taemin has grown up a lotㅠㅠ I hope Jonghyun is also listening to this cover there...

-Jonghyun would've been really proud to hear this cover...ㅠㅠ I'm really grateful...

-Good job, our Taemin-ieㅠㅠ Jonghyun must've been really proud to hear thisㅠㅠ I love you, SHINee...

-I bet Jonghyun would've loved this cover a lot! If he was still here with us, he would've showered Taemin with praises... Happy birthday, Jonghyun-ie! I love you, Jonghyun-ie, Taemin-ie, and SHINee💙

trazy.com