Klook.com

Sunday, April 9, 2023

, ,

Lee Seunggi and Lee Dain treats their wedding guests meals worth around 300,000 KRW including 'buldojang', lobster, etc

 

Lee Seunggi and Lee Dain treat the guests, who make time for their wedding reception despite their busy schedules, with luxury meals worth around 300,000 KRW. 

Starting with a five-course dish, they serve their guests 'buldojang' (NB: shark fin soup), steamed lobster, grilled beef tenderloin with Hong Kong-style sauce, deep-fried sea eel with seasonal vegetables, and wedding noodles. They also have apple mango cake and melon madeleine biscuit for dessert. 

In addition, they also provide bagels and rice cakes as gifts for their guests. A guest stated, "This is my first time eating 'buldojang', at a wedding banquet."

theqoo

-I thought their wedding was private... But everything about it is being revealed

-What is 'buldojang'? Is that food?

-Do celebrity weddings usually reveal their menu as well? It's fascinating

-Honestly... I don't think no one asked and no one wants to know either...

-I had no idea there was food called 'buldojang'ㅋㅋㅋ

-Too much information...

-That's excessive...

-I guess I misunderstood the meaning of 'private wedding'

-They really had an extravagant wedding...

-They called their wedding 'private', but they're pretty much revealing everything about it~~ How about you stop acting like the victim here?

-Seunggi and La Yun?? Is that Lee Dain's real name?

-I feel like I was invited to Lee Seunggi's wedding as well... They're telling us pretty much everything about it

trazy.com