Klook.com

Sunday, April 9, 2023

How many times do you shower in a week?

 

How many times do you shower in a week?
I only shower twice... Am I living my life too dirty...?

I shower every day

Do we need to shower every day, though...? I only shower twice a week too...


-Twice every day on week days. Once if I only stay at home. Twice if I go out.

-I shower 365 times a year, regardless of the season

-I usually shower every day. Maybe once in two days if I don't sweat?

-I shower every day, sometimes twice in a dayㅋㅋㅋ

-Almost every day... I think I wash my body every day and wash my hair once every two days.

-Once in two days in winter and every day in summer

-I don't shower if I don't go out...ㅋㅋㅋ

-Every day. I go for a swim in the morning, so I think I shower 3 times in a dayㅎㅎ

-I shower twice a day so... 14 times in a week

-Twice a day because I work out...

-6 to 7 times

-Every day... Because I sweat a lotㅋㅋㅠ

-I smell like my dad if I don't shower every day... And I'm a woman...

-I feel sticky if I don't shower every day...
trazy.com