Klook.com

Sunday, April 9, 2023

, ,

SM finally releases EXO D.O's photocard that they have been hiding

 


EXO's 11th Anniversary Special Merchandise (1 random special photo card out of 32)

He's wearing a hospital gown because he was filming a drama MV at the timeㅋㅋㅋㅋ
It's 2023 now, though...


-That was exactly taken 10 years agoㅋㅋㅋ

-They've been keeping this to themselves all these years? That's very toxic of them

-Crazy... That was from Growl MV drama versionㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-How long have they been keeping this photocard to themselves?ㅋㅋㅋㅠㅠ

-D.O looks really handsome and adorable in that photocardㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa, that was from 10 years ago. I'm not a fan but I really want to have thatㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I still remember thatㅋㅋㅋㅋ Oh Gosh, Kyungsoo was such a baby at that time...

-Wasn't that from when EXO still had 12 members? Wow...

-Whoa... After 10 years?

-I joined the fandom late, I still haven't watched Wolf MV... 

-Whoa... They've been hiding this for 10 years. They're releasing the picture he took in 2013 in 2023ㅋㅋㅋㅋ SM is really amazing, not gonna lie.

-Whoa... This was from Wolf era?? They just released that now??

-He looks so beautiful here, it makes me cry...

trazy.com