Klook.com

Monday, April 24, 2023

, , , ,

SHINee Jonghyun's fans leave chocolates at Moonbin's memorial site

 

I'm a Jonghyun fan.
I'm worried that some people might have skipped meals, so I've left some chocolates.
I've prepared plenty, so please feel free to take a piece or two.
(Please move it to a safer place if it's exposed to sunlight. Thank you)

It makes me cry because they know how fans feel right now.
SHINee Jonghyun's fans are so warm-heartedㅠㅠ


-This sight is both breaking and warming my heart at the same time. I hope both Jonghyun and Moonbin are happy wherever they're at right now. I know no words can comfort them right now, but I really hope they gain some strength...

-Bin, have you arrived safely? I hope you're holding hands and traveling to many beautiful places with our Jjong now, who I'm sure has found his happiness. We'll be sad for awhile, but then we'll cherish the memories you left behind and remember you here. I hope you're full of happiness there. 

-Both Jonghyun and Moonbin were loved by such warm-hearted people. So I'm sure they must've slept comfortably and happily.

-Why are good people gone too soon?

-Please don't make me cryㅠㅠㅠ

-I wish happiness to Jonghyun, Bin-ie, and all of us they left behind...

-I don't know what to say... I'm afraid I'll only say the wrong things. I just hope that all of his fans can overcome this.

-Jonghyun-ah, Bin-ah, I love you so much. I miss you. I hope there is no more pain where you are. I pray that you live on with a smile. I hope their fans gain strength.

-Jonghyun and Moonbin made me realize that the world is too cold for warm-hearted people to live in...

-I think it was a really good decision for the company to create a memorial site. Fans now have a space to remember him and comfort each other. 

trazy.com