Klook.com

Monday, April 24, 2023

, ,

Jeonghan has his hair tied with a hairpin in 'Super' M/V teaser

 


Scream if you're a fan of Jeonghan's long hair


 -He looks so f*cking prettyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He suits long hair really wellㅠㅠㅠ He looks so handsomeㅠㅠㅠ

-That's crazy... Is it even possible for Jeonghan to look this beautiful????

-You all can leave so that I'm the only one who gets to see this...🤦‍♀️

-As someone who became a fan because of his long hair, I'm really happy... Amen...

-We should build a country for him...

-He looks f*cking gorgeous... I've always thought I hated his long hair. I was wrong.

-That's my baby... My Jeonghan-ie...🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

-It looks like he came straight out of a Manhwa...

-Long-haired Jeonghan is still aliveㅠㅠㅠ

-I'm... f*cking speechless... Oh Gosh...

trazy.com