Klook.com

Monday, April 24, 2023

, ,

A clip of Sullyoon at a fansign that gets a lot of RTs

 

When the other fans were only saying good things because of the bad situation, why did she have to explain things to you as she held back her tears, which she eventually shed in front of the next person? How many people are you causing harm to? 

That fanboy is a fansite master
He confronted Sullyoon because she wasn't looking at him and Sullyoon had to explain to him.

theqoo 

-Who the f*ck made my princess cry?

-I feel bad for Sullyoon... I hope that guy gets blacklisted from NMIXX's events...

-I think Sullyoon burst into tears because the next girl says heart-warming things to comfort herㅠㅠ

-How did you know he confronted her, though? Did he say it himself?

-You know how you cry even harder when someone comforts you, right? Who the f*ck does that guy think he is...

-It's breaking my heart to see her eventually bursting into tears after trying to hold in her tearsㅠㅠ

-This is why I think being an idol is not an easy job... Doesn't the company have to blacklist him at this point? What if he keeps on coming to NMIXX's events? It's not like she can avoid him...

-Yoona-yaㅠㅠ I want to go there and comfort her...

-People like him should be blacklisted. The artists' mental health is the top priority.

-Sullyoon-ah, you don't have to look into his camera...

-Why are you making her cry!!!

-Whoa... I'd be scared too if I was her...

-This is f*cking upsettingㅠㅠ

-Stupid bastard... Jerks like him don't even have the rights to be her fans...

trazy.com