Klook.com

Monday, April 24, 2023

, , , , , , ,

EXO's Baekhyun, NCT's Doyoung, Gummy, and Seventeen's Seungkwan to participate in the OST of 'Dr. Romantic 3'

 

On the 24th, Music Recipe unveiled the OST 1st lineup poster for SBS 'Dr. Romantic 3'. The lineup includes EXO's Baekhyun, NCT's Doyoung, Gummy, and Seventeen's Seungkwan. 

https://v.daum.net/v/20230424075502847

theqoo

-Doyoung is working so hard...

-It's only an article, but my ears are already happy to hear thisㅜㅜ

-You can always trust Baekhyun when it comes to music

-Baekhyun and Gummy also participated in the OST for the previous seasonㅋㅋㅋ I'm really looking forward to it because their previous OSTs are really good...

-Didn't Baekhyun also release an OST for the previous season? It's a f*cking amazing song, but I just can't remember the titleㅋㅋ

-Huk... Doyoung will also be participating this timeㅠㅠ I'm really looking forward to this

-I get to hear Doyoung's voice in my favorite drama...

-Our Bboo is the best!!

-Gummy and Baekhyun are participating again!! I really loved the OSTs they sing for the previous season...

-This lineup is crazy...

-Kwan-ah... I'm really looking forward to this...

trazy.com