Klook.com

Monday, April 24, 2023

The terms used in idol comebacks these days are too difficult to understand

 

I think the terms used in idol comebacks these days are too difficult to understand

Back then, they only use the terms 'teaser', 'digital music', or 'M/V'. 
But these days there are 'concept photos', 'album sampler', 'track video 1, 2, 3'... 
It seems like they keep using new English terms...

-Back then, it was called 'Highlight Melody'. Now it changed to 'Sampler'

-I agree, sometimes I wonder if they really have to come back in such a complicated way

-Actually, the terms become so uncertain. Not to mention that their promotion periods are short, which make comebacks so monotousㅜㅜ

-It looks like a teaser for another teaser. Just give us the whole thing already.

-I agree. It's just like how Frappucinos are called with different names in different cafés.

-I agree. Sometimes, I think they're having a comeback when it's actually just a pre-release track. It's confusingㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-What even is a sampler...

-Seriously, though... That's why I'm tired of itㅜㅜ

This is true. 
It seems like new words keep popping up even though the meaning is the same.

theqoo

-I love Seventeen because they don't drag things and just release the whole thing

-They release teasers for a whole month long only to promote the song for 2 weeks

-Highlight Melody and Sampler are two different thingsㅋㅋㅋ

-I agree... I didn't even know what 'concept photo' means at firstㅋㅋㅋ I just recently learned what it means after it's being commonly used

-I don't really mind as long as they show the idols' faces in the teasers. I really hate it when they only put graphics in their teasers.

-What is a sampler? My idols usually only release highlight melody, teaser #1, and teaser #2...

-If they take too long to release the teasers, they can lose its impact by the time of the actual comeback. Sure, it's exciting at first, but it can also become tiring... The teaser can sometimes end up being longer than the actual promotion.

-My favorite group hasn't had any comebacks in over a year... I'm just jealous by the fact that you guys even get a comeback...

-I'm satisfied with the way my favorite group promotes their comeback...

-They release teasers for a whole month, promote the song for 1 week, and hold fansigns for 3 weeks...

-I hate it when idols release teasers longer than the actual promotion...

trazy.com