Klook.com

Monday, April 24, 2023

, , , ,

LE SSERAFIM's Eunchae and IVE's Leeseo talk about the hardships of being the youngest member in the group

 

EC: There's something I can relate. I recently watched your High School Entrance Ceremony Vlog. You didn't want your hair to be done in pigtails.

LS: That's right. I'm shy to do that hairstyle by myself. You know right?

EC: I know, right. But Maknaes tend to have that image. You did that hairstyle yesterday, though.

LS: I did

LZ: Well, that's because she suits pigtails really well. Maknaes look really cute with pigtails. 

LS: You know that the Unnies don't do that hairstyle, right? 

EC: I know, right. They just straighten their hair, that's all. I can totally relate. I guess all Maknaes are alike.

theqoo

-Who told you to look that cute!!

-I can totally relate to Lizㅋㅋㅋ What does she expect us to do when she looks really cute with pigtails?

-Yeah... Because you can only do that hairstyle at your current age nowㅋㅋㅋ

-ㅋㅋㅋThat's because you look pretty with pigtails. There will come a day when you want to do pigtails but can't because of your age...

-Let me tell you... You can only do that hairstyle because you're still young. Enjoy it while it lasts.

-Then you shouldn't look good with pigtails, Leeseo-ya!!!

-Liz is so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Once you're a Maknae, you will forever be a Maknae. You will still be doing that hairstyle even in 10 years from nowㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I understand that kids at that age want to look mature...ㅋㅋㅋ But you'll catch yourself wanting to do that hairstyle once you're older...

-You can't do that hairstyle once you're olderㅠㅠ So, do it while you're still cute...

-You have to enjoy wearing pigtails when you're still in your 10sㅋㅋㅋㅋ Once you're older, you won't be able to do that hairstyle even if you want to...

trazy.com