Klook.com

Monday, April 24, 2023

, ,

Lee Jehoon is confirmed to star in MBC's new drama, 'Chief Inspector 1963'

 

theqoo 

-I freaking love this... Lee Jehoon is working so hard...

-Lee Jehoon in Chief Inspector? Hul...

-I thought he said he wanted to star in a melodramaㅋㅋ

-I love itㅠㅠ Please make sure to star in a melodrama next time...<3

-When will it be aired?? I'm so happy to hear this

-I mean... Isn't he too handsome to be a Chief Inspector...?

-I wonder about the rest of the cast as well...

-Lee Jehoon is one step further from a melodrama...ㅋㅋㅋ Even though it's sad, I can completely understand. It looks like he would do really well in his next roles anyway...

-Whoa... He's already confirmed to star in Chief Inspector. I'm looking forward to it.

-Does that mean he will film Taxi Driver 3 right after he finishes filming this one?

-Whoa... I'm absolutely going to watch this drama...

trazy.com