Klook.com

Monday, April 24, 2023

, ,

Taemin dances to Hype Boy

 

+) Bonus: Taemin's 'Sorry for Being Too Cute' Challenge 

theqoo 

-This is f*cking crazy. I want to see Taemin's dancing to Hype Boy in person too.

-Taemin-ah, I think you really will be adorable for the rest of your life...

-I feel like I'm going crazy... It's too cute to handleㅋㅋㅋ

-Thank you, Lee Taemin... Thank you...

-He dances really well despite not knowing the dance that well. He's even better than me who has seen the dance more than 100 times.

-He was born cuteㅋㅋㅋI can't help but smile widely until my gums dry up even when he does nothing...

-How old are you once again?

-I can't believe he's already 31 years old...

-Whoa... I didn't know Taemin was already discharged from the military. He hasn't changed at all, not even a little bitㅋㅋㅋ

-Taemin, thank you for lifting my cheeks up...

-Lee Taemin is the definition of Hype Boy!!! So cute...

-My cheeks hurt from too much smilingㅠㅠㅠ Why are you so cute!!!

trazy.com