Klook.com

Sunday, April 23, 2023

,

Seventeen surpasess 4.64 Million pre-order sales

 https://v.daum.net/v/20230423141249307

'FML' sets a new record by surpassing 4.64 million pre-order sales both domestically and internationally. This figure not only exceeds the first-week sales of their 4th full-album 'Face The Sun' at 2,067,769 copies but also sets a new record for the highest pre-order sales for K-pop albums of all time. With such remarkable achievement, Seventeen is already hinting at a 'career high' and fans are eagerly anticipating what milestone the group will achieve with their 10th mini album.

theqoo

-Is it possible to ship them all out in just a week?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Good luck...

-Whoa... They might even reach 5M pre-order sales at this point...

-This will be counted as their first-week sales too, right?

-What... I'm still planning to buy more, though...ㅠㅠㅠ

-I just started becoming a fan this year... I still haven't ordered my album yetㅎ;

-That's crazy... I haven't even ordered mine yetㅠㅠ

-I'm a fan of Seventeen, but this sounds very surreal to meㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-At this point, HYBE should build their own album factoryㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Wow... Is that even possible?

-I'm about to turn 40 years old and I just joined the fandom!! This Auntie will support you with her money!!

-That's a scary number...ㅋㅋㅋ I mean... 4.64 million copies??

-I wonder how much will they earn from this promotion... I'm really jealous...

-Will there even be a seat for me at their concert...

-I think they should hold their concert for 2 weeks at Gocheok Dome...

trazy.com