Klook.com

Sunday, April 23, 2023

,

Hyuna's underboob fashion

 






-Hyuna has her own vibes... Her hairstyle looks so cuteㅜㅜ

-That shirt looks so uncomfortable to wear...

-Is that Betty Boop's hair...?

-She looks so pretty... But I wonder if she doesn't feel uncomfortable...

-No matter how I look at it, it looks like balls popping out...

-I just want everyone to live comfortably while doing whatever they want as long as they don't harm others...

-I'm so jealous of her bodyㅠㅠ

-She's one of the celebrities who look prettier with no makeup on...

-How does she get her boobs fixated like that...? It's fascinating...

-That's absolutely the fashion trend I will never try, but Hyuna looks insanely good with it... I don't really like that style, but I like looking at her with it because it suits herㅋㅋㅋㅋ Her hair is so cute...

-What happens if she raises her hands...? The girls won't just pop out, right...? 

-Her ribs are so pretty... I have never looked at someone's ribs and thought they looked pretty before...

-I hate this style so much to the point I think it's better for people to just run around naked than wearing this...

trazy.com