Klook.com

Sunday, April 23, 2023

, , , ,

Honestly, I really like idols whose pre-debut pictures look like this

 



 I think they will never get swept up in school bully scandals...

[+111][-22]

1. [+26][-1] There are a lot of pictures where Kim Taerae looks more like a loser, though...

2. [+25][-2] This picture of Sung Hanbin is the one...

3. [+22][-1] Replace that picture of Taerae with this one...

4. [+16][-0] The real nerd and a fake nerd...

5. [+14][-0] Why Taerae? He doesn't look nerdy in that picture at all...? He looks like someone who would at least have female friends...

6. [+11][-1] This reminds me of that one time EXO's Chen was rumored to be an Iljin, but the allegations disappeared right away when a pre-debut picture of him surfaced online...

7. [+8][-0] I know right... I started to like Sung Hanbin after seeing that pre-debut picture of him...

trazy.com