Klook.com

Sunday, April 23, 2023

, , ,

4th Gen major girl groups who have released 3 consecutive hit songs in a row

 Aespa


Black Mamba (2020)

'Aespa is me~ There can't be two~' meme became a trend


Next Level (2021)

The ㄷ dance + jokes about Kwangya, Navis, and ae became trends


Savage (2021)

'Don't you know I'm a savage?' 'Gimme gimme now, gimme gimme now~ Tzu tzu tzu tzu'

IVE


Eleven (2021)

'I didn't know my heart was colorful~' + Leeseo's close-up shot became a hot topic in online communities


Love Dive (2022)

The mirror dance in the chorus + 'Hold your breath, love dive' became a trend


After Like (2022)

'Do you know what my strength is? It's that I'm honest~'

New Jeans


Attention (2022)

'You got me looking for attention~~~' + Their one-take stage at Music Bank became a hot topic in online communities


Hype Boy (2022)

'What are you listening to?' 'I'm listening to New Jeans' Hype Boy!'
A lot of idols and celebrities join their Hype Boy challenge


Ditto (2022)

'Hoo~ Hoo~'
+ A lot of musicians cover Ditto

There may be more... I might have missed some
However, these are the groups that have released 3 consecutive songs that even non-fans might recognize at least one line from.


-I personally think IVE has released 5 consecutive hit songs since KITSCH and I AM are big as well...

-I'm happy I have a lot of songs to listen to...

-I'm not a fan, but I agree... 4th Gen girl groups have a lot of great songs, I like it!!

-I'm surprised because I know all of Aespa's fans even though I don't listen to K-pop...

-IVE and New Jeans always hit big every time they release new songs... I think they have more than just 3 consecutive hit songs...

-Aespa is not that popular...? What...? My gym always plays their songs to the point I even know all of the lyrics...

-ITZY with Dalla Dalla, Icy, and Wannabe...

-I heard that Aespa had 5 or 6 songs charted in Mellon Annual Top 100 Chart last year... Their popularity is really amazing

-You should've replaced Black Mamba with Dreams Come True...

-I agree. I would like to add ITZY to this list as well.

-LE SSERAFIM should be in this list too...
 ㄴLE SSERAFIM only has two title-tracks so far, you stupid
trazy.com