Klook.com

Sunday, April 23, 2023

, , ,

Park Gunwook's Kakao Talk profile picture now

 I'm having a f*cking hard time now, for real

'Chocolate Hardtack'
(NB: 건빵/Geonppang is hardtack)

[+143][-7]

1. [+60][-0] Is it because his fandom's name is Geonppangdan? That's so cute... Crazy...

2. [+55][-0] The more I look at him, the cuter he gets... He's just a minor... The definition of a baby...

3. [+46][-0] At some point, Park Gunwook suddenly started doing cute things that don't suit his figure... It made me like him.

4. [+39][-0] Now I understand why people made him their picks...

5. [+27][-0] At first, I didn't really care much about him, but I'm starting to be into him now... Kim Gyuvin's fan called out Gyuvin and Gunwook heard it and helped him to locate that fan... So crazy...
trazy.com