Klook.com

Sunday, April 23, 2023

,

K-pop Albums with the highest pre-orders update

 


#1 - Seventeen with 4,640,000 copies (2023) - NEW
#2 - BTS with 4,020,000 copies (2020)
#3 - BTS with 3,021,822 copies (2019)
#4 - Stray Kids with 2,370,000 copies (2022)
#5 - TXT with 2,340,000 copies (2023)


-It surprises me that Seventeen has gotten this big...

-Aren't there a lot of groups that don't reveal their sales? BTS used to, but they don't reveal it anymore now...

-Whoa... god's album from 2001...

-The whole world is trying to reduce plastic use... What does selling a million albums a day even mean anyway?

-How many photo cards are they releasing this time?

-I'm an idol fan myself, but I personally think these numbers would be more meaningful if they limit one purchase per person...

-I agree that making rankings out of pre-order sales is weird as hell, but I can see now that Seventeen's popularity seems to be causing a lot of envy among some people...

-It's amazing how god is ranked here... That album was released in 2001...

-Good luck to Seventeen. How many versions are they releasing this time?

-I'm a fan of Seventeen but I think we need to be more cautious about things like this. Can't we just rank them based on their first-day sales?

-Seventeen is really amazingㄷㄷㄷ

-It seems like a lot of people are jealous now that Seventeen is doing really well. We don't even know who came up with these rankings, but why are people hating on Seventeen for it?

-It has been 2 years since BTS stopped announcing their pre-order sales...

trazy.com