Klook.com

Saturday, April 22, 2023

,

VIVIZ cancels scheduled events due to their condition

 

theqoo 

-SinB is a close friend of Moonbin, right...? Oh Gosh, I hope they all stay strong...

-SinB and Umji are close friends with Moonbinγ… γ…  I hope they can overcome this...

-I hope they would cancel the meet and greet, even if they continue to perform... I don't think they're in the condition to do that event anyway...

-I can't imagine what they must've felt as they left the country for the event... I hope they can overcome this

-I know my words won't help or comfort them much but I really hope they stay strong...γ… γ… γ… 

-It won't be easy to cancel an event even if they wanted to, especially since the event is held overseas as there are many parties involved. I hope they can just perform and return home quickly to rest.

-I just want them to put themselves first...γ… γ… γ… 

-If it's too hard, if you can't do it, don't hold it in and just say so... We will always believe in you and wait for you, so don't push yourself too hard...

-I couldn't live normally for two years after losing a friend, I hid quietly. I can't imagine how harder it is for celebrities who are always in the public eye.

-SinB has been friends with Moonbin since they were 8... Umji is also friends with Moonbinγ… γ… 

trazy.com