Klook.com

Saturday, April 22, 2023

, , ,

Actress Moon Gayoung mourns for Moonbin in her Instagram update

 


All the moments from our beginning, up to the point where you suddenly grew taller than me and I started to look up to you, are vivid

theqoo 

-There are so many pictures of Moonbin when he was young that surfaced online, and that makes me even sadder. It seems like he has really lived ambitiously since he was very young.

-Moon Gayoung also used to be a child actor and they've been friends since they were youngㅠㅠ

-The more I see his pictures, the sadder I get as I realize how young he was when he stepped foot in the entertainment industry. He is still shining, even now that he has left. He was still really young.

-This makes me realize how much he was loved by so many people... Everyone who is posting tribute for him seems really young, they're all still in their 20s...

-Is the kid on the left in the second picture iKON's Jung Chanwoo?

-Ah... I'm crying againㅠㅠㅠ

-It's really sad... Oh Gosh, he was too young to leave...ㅠㅠ

-Bin-ah, I hope you're happy...

-Bin-ah... I'm so happy that I get to see your pictures and hear your stories a lot. I don't know how to accept the fact that you're no longer with us. Bin-ah...

-Is this real?? I still cant believe this happened. How am I supposed to live now?

trazy.com