Klook.com

Saturday, April 22, 2023

, , , ,

SF9 Chanhee's Instagram update

 

I hope he can overcome this...

theqoo

-Oh Gosh... It must be even harder for him since they've been friends since they were younger and even trained together... Stay strong...

-I still can't believe thisㅠㅠ Even I am having a hard time. I can't imagine how tougher it must be for the people who knew him since they were young...

-Chanhee is still young, he may not be used to this kind of thing... I hope he can overcome thisㅠㅠ

-They've been friends since they were babiesㅠㅠ I hope Chanhee stays strongㅠㅠ

-My heart fell apart as soon as I saw those picturesㅠㅠ

-They've been together since they were child actors, appeared in Star King as Baby-DBSK together, trained at Fantagio together, and even debuted as idols together... I can't even begin to imagine how he feels...

-Chanhee once said that he couldn't dance well when he was younger. Moonbin taught him how to dance. Chanhee said he wanted to become a great dancer like Moonbin and now he's the main dancer in his group. Chanhee also said that he learned how to moonwalk from Moonbin. There's a moonwalk in SF9's Now or Never, well... He learned that from Moonbinㅋㅋㅋㅎ He's a good person that gave a lot of influence to other people...

-This is just so sad...

-I'm worried about Chanhee too... They grew up together, they were always together since they were babies... This is really heartbreaking. I hope he can overcome this.

trazy.com