Klook.com

Friday, April 7, 2023

, , , ,

LE SSERAFIM's Eunchae worries about NMIXX's Kyujin making new friends besides her

 

EC: Did you perhaps make new friends other than me?

KJ: Nope. There's only you.

EC: Really?

KJ: Yes, really

EC: Then why didn't you contact me?

KJ: Eunchae-ya~ I did wrong

EC: It's a relief that you haven't made new friends other than me

KJ: It's a relief?

EC: Well, I haven't made new friends. I was worried you already made new friends.

KJ: What if I made some new friends?

EC: You should tell me and we all should get closer together

KJ: Of course, of course

theqoo

-They're so cute, it drives me insaneㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Look at these babies >_<*

-Eunchae told Kyujin to tell her if she made some new friends so they all can get closer together. That's freaking adorableㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm rooting for Kkyu-Chae's friendship...

-This is a very heart-warming sight...

-How old are these babies?! I can't believe they're both '06 liners... They're actually babies... So cuteㅜㅜ

-I want to buy them snacksㅠㅠ They're so cute...

-This totally sounds like a conversation between two babies...ㅠㅠㅠ

-This sounds like something I'd hear in a playground near a primary school... These babies are really adorable...

-That's the most important thing at that ageㅋㅋㅋ So adorable...

-Can this Auntie, who is 12 years older than you guys, become your friend too...?

-I can't help but let out a motherly smile;;

-That's so cuteㅠㅠ I feel like Eunchae is the type of person who has a lot of friends because of her bright personality. Or is she only cheerful when she's around her Unnies?

-Hi, babies. Can this Auntie buy you ice cream?

-They're so lovely...ㅠㅠㅠ

trazy.com