Klook.com

Friday, April 7, 2023

, ,

Seventeen and Na Youngsuk PD's reunion ... Filming 'The Game Caterers' as a full-group on April 9

 

According to YTN Star, Seventeen will be filming 'The Game Caterers' as a full-group on April 9th. 

theqoo

-I've been waiting for this...

-Whoa... Crazy. I think that episode will be really fun to watchㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-They still haven't even filmed that episode, but I know it's going to be really fun to watch

-Whoa... I'm really looking forward to this...

-I can already tell that episode is going to be hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The wait has finally come to an endㅠㅠ

-I rubbed my eyes so hard because I thought I read the title wrong... This is f*cking crazyㅠㅠㅠ

-Na PD's teeth are going to be dryㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm not a fan, but I'm really looking forward to their episode...

-Whoaㄷㄷ That episode is going to be legendaryㅋㅋㅋ

-I've been waiting for this!!!! This is crazy!!!!

-Why am I so excited to hear this when I'm not even a fan of Seventeen?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I can't wait already...

-You can always trust in Seventeen when it comes to variety shows...

trazy.com