Klook.com

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

, , ,

An unbelievable destiny that happens between two male idols

Dino: "I got a lot of air time in the first episode of The Great Birth2!"
I used to say 'I'm the Michael Jackson of Korea!' while wearing a very shining pair of gloves.

Hoshi: I remember I watched him on TV while having my dinner. I thought to myself "Whoa, that guy is so talented! I bet he's going to be an idol in the future" And here he is, in the same group with me!

Caption: This is such an unbelievable destiny..

They are Hoshi, the leader of Performance Team, and Dino, the maknae of Seventeen!


-It's so fascinating now that they debuted in the same groupㅋㅋㅋ

-Oh my goodness.. Those are my kidsㅠㅠ

-Ah, they're so cuteㅠㅠ Seems like they were really meant to beㅠㅠ

-That's so unbelievableㅋㅋㅋ It's so cool at the same timeㅋㅋㅋ

-They even look similarㅠㅠㅠ Cutiesㅠㅠ

-I knew I'd see my kids in this postㅠㅠOur Soonyoungie and Chan-iㅠㅠ

-Ah really?ㅠㅠㅠ Aigo, my kidsㅠㅠ

-Can someone tell me the maknae's name?
  -His stage name is Dino, his real name is Lee Chan!

-That's so fascinating..

-A few days ago, I looked up 'Lee Chan' on a searching engine. But the results only show some people I don't know who have the same name as him.. I was like "He's really popular, but why can't I look up his name?' and then I realized that his stage name was Dino.. Lee Chan is already familiar in my ears, I'm already used to call him Lee Chan instead of Dinoㅋㅋㅋ

-They're so cuteㅠㅠ

-Soonyoung and Chanㅠㅠㅠ

-*faints*ㅠㅠㅠ

-That's so cute..ㅋㅋㅋ They even look like each other, you can see it clearly if you compare their childhood pictures!

-Hoshi: Maknae-ya~~~<3

-I really find this fascinating..

-That guy is Hoshi, and who's the other guy in white shirt? It's my first time seeing him..

-I also thought the same thing when I first watched this video.. Destiny does exist..

-This will never get oldㅋㅋㅋ

-I believe in destiny after watching that videoㅋㅋㅋ

-Am I the only one who thinks that they look each other?ㅋㅋㅋ These cuties..

-They're so cute.. They're so cute, I might die..

trazy.com