Klook.com

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

, ,

A male rookie idol whose shoulders are 55cm wide

Pentagon's Shinwon.
The MCs of After School Club even asked if those were really his shouldersㅋㅋㅋㅋ


-Whoa.. That's unbelievable.. 

-Whoa.. His shoulders are really wide..

-Oh my goodness.. How is that possible..

-He looks like Eunkwang..

-Our Go-delㅠㅠㅠ I hope you'll recover as soon as possible.. Don't get hurt anymore, Shinwon-ah<3

-He looks so reliableㅠㅠ

-He has such a handsome face.. I hope I can see his face more on TV!ㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. His shoulders look really wide just by looking at those pictures..

-Shinwon-ah, I love you.. Get well soon..

-Whoa.. On top of that, he also has an outstanding visual..

-I hope things will turn out well for Pentagon. Let's rise!!

-He's really handsomeㅠㅠㅠ
 
-Whoa.. My goodness..
 
-That's almost 30cm.. You need two rulers to measure the width of his shoulders..
 
-Whoa.. That's really cool.. Ji Changwook's shoulders are also 55cm wide..
 
-Our Go-delㅠㅠ
 
-Hul.. He suits my ideal type..
 
-Hul.. It almost looks like as if he stuffs some shoulder pads because it's too wide..
 
-Wow.. So handsome.. (was written like this in Hangul)
 
-The width of his shoulders is 1/3 of my height..
 
-Hul 55... Pentagon.. is full of good-looking men..
 
-He looks like my ex boyfriend.. 
trazy.com