Klook.com

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

, ,

A pretty female idol that people barely talks about

(Cute..)
is Apink's Park Chorong.


-She has tons of unique charms thoughㅠㅠㅠ

-Her voice is so beautiful..ㅠㅠ

-Park Chorong? She's so pretty and cute..

-Chorong-ahㅠㅠ

-I personally think that she's the most beautiful member in Apink..ㅠㅠ Chorongieㅠㅠ

-Chorong is really beautifulㅠㅠ

-She's the member who suits my ideal type the most in Apinkㅠㅠ She always look stunning..

-I love you, Park Chorongㅠㅠ

-Everyone in Apink is beautifulㅠㅠ A group that doesn't lack in visuals!

-She's cute and pretty at the same time..

-I've always thought that she's pretty.. I lost my mind at the second pictureㅠㅠ 

-I personally think that she's the most beautiful member in Apink as wellㅠㅠ Well, everyone in Apink is gorgeous!

-Park Chorong is so beautiful.. I hope a lot of people will acknowledge her outstanding visuals in the future!

-Chorong looks beautiful right now, but I can't forget how pretty and cute she looked back then during her debut days!

-She's cute, pretty, and also adorable.. She has it all..ㅠㅠ

-Park Chorong is the only one I see in Apink..

-She looks more and more beautiful when she has her hair blonde..

-That's right.. The type of face that I want to haveㅠㅠㅠ

-For me, the idol that suits this title more is Laboum's ZN.. Am I spelling her name right?

-This unnie is so full of unique charmsㅠㅠ

-Hul.. Park Chorong is so freaking cute.. I like her a lot..

-Rong Leader is my woman<3
trazy.com