Klook.com

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

, , ,

Jung Chaeyeon's high school days



-She hasn't changed at all.. So pretty..

-Our Chaeyeon is so prettyㅠㅠ

-She has this certain aura that makes you fall for her..

-Jung Chaeyeon is the best.. She's so beautiful..

-The prettiest girl in Noryangjin..

-Ah.. There's a kid I know in one of those picturesㅋㅋㅋ

-I personally like that graduation picture of her the most.. She looks so pretty there..

-She's such a goddess..

-She's seriously the best.. I love you, Jung Chaeyeon!

-Is it possible for a human to be that beautiful?

-She's so pretty.. Like.. Very very very very very pretty..

-She used to be in the same class with my husband..ㅠㅠ

-She's so freaking pretty..

-She has the type of visual that will make you go speechless..

-Whoa.. That's really unbelievable..

-She looks exactly the same.. I'm getting goosebumps..

-That's right.. She used to be in the same class with Jaehyun..

-Chaeyeon-ah.. Why are you doing this to me..

-She looks so youthful..ㅠㅠ

-She looks like the mixture of Suzy and Lee Yoobi..ㅠㅠ So freaking pretty..

-She's so pretty.. It doesn't even make sense..

-
trazy.com