Klook.com

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

, , ,

Mamamoo Wheein's choppy bangs get divided opinion from fans

Some fans think that she looks cute and younger with those bangs, while the others are still questioning how did those bangs become a trend.


-Ah.. She's so cute, what am I going to do with my lifeㅠㅠㅠ

-She looks so cuteㅠㅠ

-She looks pretty and cute with those bangsㅠㅠ Thanks to her faceㅠㅠ

-I dislike those bangs but Wheein looks so cute with those bangs!ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-She's seriously the best.. She looks good with those bangs!ㅠㅠㅠ

-Wheein is the bestㅠㅠ

-She looks pretty with it!!

-Why are you debating over someone else's face..ㅠㅠ She looks cute, anyway!!

-Hul.. What the-- She looks so freaking cute!!

-Hul.. She looks prettyㅠㅠ

-She looks adorable with it!! I like those bangs!

-Wheein is cute, and she looks pretty with those bangs but I still don't get it how did those bangs become the current trend right now..

-Oh my goodness.. Is it possible for a human to be this cute??

-She suits those bangs so much!

-Hul.. She looks cute and I mean it..

-I might die because of her cuteness,,

-Huuk..ㅠㅠ She's so beautifulㅠㅠ Her dimples are beautiful as wellㅠㅠ

-She looks like an elementary school studentㅠㅠ Such a cutieㅠㅠ

-I know right.. I just don't get it how did those bangs become the current trend right now, but Wheein looks really cute with it!

-She's the prettiest person with choppy bangs I have ever seen in my life..

-I personally think she looks better with her old hairstyle!
trazy.com