Klook.com

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

, ,

BTS Jin gets startled and acts as if nothing happened like a pro



-What theㅋㅋ What made him so surprised like thatㅋㅋ

-What's with those hand gesturesㅋㅋㅋ That's cuteㅋㅋ
 
-You all have to see the original videoㅋㅋ It's way much funnier than the gifㅋㅋ
 
-Kim Seokjin is so cuteㅋㅋㅋ
 
-He's so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
-This gif is so addictiveㅋㅋ I can't stop watching itㅋㅋ
 
-He looks so cuteㅋㅋ Who would believe that he's already 25 years oldㅋㅋ
 
-That gif is so freaking funnyㅋㅋㅋ
 
-What made him so surprised?ㅋㅋㅋ
 
-This gif will never get oldㅋㅋㅋ
 
-That awkward smile is funny, but his hand gestures are funnierㅋㅋㅋ
 
-The fan is funnierㅋㅋ Why did she nod her head like thatㅋㅋ

-Seokjin-ahㅋㅋㅋ

-He's such a cutieㅋㅋ

-Can you give me the link to the original video?ㅠㅠ I think I might like him at this rateㅠㅠ

-Ah.. Too bad that this is just a gif.. You all really need to listen to the noise he makes when he gets startled like thatㅋㅋㅋ

-Why is he acting like thatㅋㅋㅋ

-Ah.. My stomach hurts from too much laughing...

-Pro-Idolㅋㅋㅋ

-He was like 'Unni~ I'm sorry, this thing startled me!'ㅋㅋ

-His hand gestures are so elegant and classyㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com