Klook.com

Sunday, October 23, 2016

, , , ,

Seventeen changes their hairstyles, indicating another comeback this year.

Seventeen's new hairstyles.. Looks like they're going to have a comeback soonㄷㄷ

Their latest full-group picture.

Their previous hairstyles+previews from event they attended today:















I'm sure their hairstyles changed, some got shorter hair, some dyed their hair to another color..
I also heard that some of them even wore wigs that day..


-Lee Jihoon is so cute..

-Hul.. Soonyoungie..

-What's with their bangsㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa.. Woozi looks so cute.. I literally went 'Huk' when I saw his picture..

-Guys.. Are you all going to serve in military, soon..?

-I can't believe they're going to have another comeback soon.. My heart is beating really fast right now.. Eventhough I don't know what kind of concept are they going to pull off this time..ㅠㅠ

-I like Seventeen with dark hair..

-I miss them so muchㅠㅠ You all look pretty no matter what kind of hairstyles you have, Sebongsㅠ

-So cute.. So cute.. So cute..

-Chan-ah.. This is the best hairstyle that you've ever had..

-But why did they all shave their hair..?

-Boo Seungkwan..? Am I right? He's seriously so cuteㅋㅋㅋ

-I like seeing them with dark hair but.. why did they shave their hair offㅠㅠ

-Why did they all cut their hair so much..

-I will wait for you, guysㅠㅠ I will do anything for youㅠㅠ

-Who did Dokyeom hair..?

-That's probably why they often wear caps these days..

-Seems like most of them are getting dark color for this comeback! It looks good~

-Hul.. Junhui with dark hair.. Hul.. Junhuiㅠㅠㅠ

-I better prepare myself..

-Kyeom's hair.. *sighs* But he still looks handsome anywayㅠㅠㅠㅠ
trazy.com