Klook.com

Sunday, October 23, 2016

, ,

The difference between drama and reality

Expectation: 
Wake up sweetly in the morning

Reality:
Na PD merciless way to break your imagination

Please throw away that hairband..

But that doesn't make his handsomeness go awayㅋㅋㅋㅋ
드라마와 현실의 아침 차이 | 인스티즈 

(Today marks his 13th anniversary as an actor, and Shinhwa also released their new song, She Said, today! Congratulations, Moon Actor~~ㅎㅎ)


-Whoa.. The first picture is seriously no joke..

-That's cute..ㅋㅋㅋ

-I like Eric very much!ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I love you, Moon Junghyukㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-That hairbandㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I like him so much but that hairband...

-Please throw away that hairbandㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But still, you're cute!

-I expected to see those two pictures being comparedㅋㅋㅋ Ugh, please throw away that hairband!

-What is thisㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Oppaㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I knew I would see those pictures being compared in this postㅋㅋㅋ

-Everything looks different in those pictures, except for his handsomenessㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com