Klook.com

Sunday, October 23, 2016

, , ,

Girl groups' songs that everyone thought would be a big hit judging from the intro

Dalshabet's Have Don't Have

Oh My Girl's Closer

Laboum's Fresh Adventure


-Fresh Adventure is seriously the best..

-I personally think Closer is the best girlgroup song ever..

-Closer is such a nice song, the outfits were also very pretty..

-Closerㅠㅠ

-I really like Fresh Adventureㅠㅠ

-Why didn't Fresh Adventure hit big?ㅠㅠ

-I freaking like Closer..ㅠㅠ

-Nine Muses' Dolls.. is also one of the best girlgroups songs ever..

-Have, Don't Have is such an addictive song..

-Oh My Girl should've released Closer in a perfect timing..ㅠㅠ It's too bad they lost the timingㅠㅠ

-Closer could have been a big hit.. The song, the rhythm, the stage outfits, the dance were all perfect..

-I agree with Fresh Adventure..

-For me, it's AOA's Miniskirt.. I seriously thought it would hit big..

-I thought Candy Jelly Love and Hi~ would be a big hit..ㅠㅠ

-I personally thought every songs that Nine Muses released were going to be a big hit.. For example: Wild, Hurt Locker, etc..

-Closer..ㅠㅠ I got a goosebumps all over my body when I first listened to it..

-I think it's Mister and Bang Bang rather than Have, Don't Have..

-Me gustas tu.. The best song ever..

-Closer and Fresh Adventureㅠㅠ

-For me, it's WJSN's 'Secret'!

-Hello Venus' Do You Want Some Tea?

-Closer, Liar Liar, Windy Day.. When will OMG hit big..?
trazy.com