Klook.com

Sunday, October 23, 2016

,

1 in every 10 people always do this when they trip over on stairs

1. Just like the picture below, acts as if nothing happened and cover embarassment with awkward gestures, naturally.

2. Stand still and cry

This is Eric Nam after tripping over the carpet on the stairs, he handled things well on his ownㅋㅋ



-He's so cuteㅠㅠ Let's get married, Eric Namㅠㅠ

-He looks so cuteㅠㅠㅠ

-Look at the last picture, his shoes were too big for him..

-Why does Eric Nam look so cuteㅋㅋㅋ

-He's too cuteㅠㅠㅠ

-Eric Nam looks like someone who jokes everytime he has the chance toㅋㅋㅋ

-Oh my goodness, he's so cuteㅠㅠ But is he fine?ㅠㅠ

-He's so cute, my heart hurts..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Eric Nam is so freaking cuteㅠㅠㅠ

-Of course he'd trip over himself.. His shoes were too big..

-I'm #2.. But I don't cry, I would just laugh awkwardly while standing still..

-What in the world.. He's such a cutieㅠㅠ

-I'm #1.. I would run as fast as I can..

-That was very naturalㅋㅋ

-Nam Yoondo!!

-Darling!! Are you okay? I told you to be careful, right!!

-He's starting to look like Yongsun more and more as the time passes by..

-His shoes looked so big.. Maybe he tripped because of his shoes..? Anyway, he's such a cutieㅋㅋ

-It must be hurtㅠㅠ He must be really surprisedㅠㅠ

-How could a person be this cute?ㅠㅠ

-He's really really cuteㅠㅠ
trazy.com