Klook.com

Friday, April 7, 2023

, , ,

Jang Wonyoung's older sister is making her debut in the entertainment industry... Signed a contract with Kingkong by Starship

 Jang Wonyoung's sister, Jang Da-Ah, is starting her career in the entertainment industry. According to StarNews, Jang Da-Ah just recently finished filming a CF for a brand. Jang Da-Ah, born in 2001, is signed under Kingkong by Starship.

theqoo

-If she's Wonyoung's older sister, I bet she looks f*cking gorgeous... I'm really curious

-Is Da-Ah her real name? Or is it just a stage name?

-Looks like her Unnie will be debuting as an actress...

-Her sister's real name is Jang Jinyoung. I guess she's using Jang Da-Ah as her stage name.

-That Unnie who everyone says is even prettier than Wonyoung? I'm really looking forward to her debutㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul... I heard she's even prettier than Jang Wonyoung??

-I saw Wonyoung's older sister at IZONE's debut showcase. She looks really gorgeous.

-I'm really curious about her older sister... I heard she looks like the cold and chic version of Jang Wonyoung.

-She has a very unique name...

-I didn't know she had a sister...

-She looks like Wonyoung, but with a colder aura. She looks f*cking gorgeous.

-She's that famous sister. When Jang Wonyoung's family announced their daughter was gonna debut as an idol, people thought they were talking about Wonyoung's sister instead of Wonyoungㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com