Klook.com

Tuesday, December 29, 2020

, , , , , ,

Are you willing to live poorly, but look like this instead?

 Upvote if you choose to live poorly with these faces

Downvote if you choose to live averagely with your own face




[+718][-182]

1. [+219][-0] But these girls have both the looks and the money... F*ck...

2. [+200][-32] If I had looks like that, I could just be a celebrity and earn money off of itㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+95][-1] Is there any option where we get to live the life of Jisoo, Yuna, and Jang Wonyoung? They have the looks and the money...

4. [+50][-0] Even if you start off your life poorly, I'm sure you have 0 possibility to continue being poor if you had looks like that...

5. [+44][-0] I'm already poor anyway, it's better to have beautiful face while I'm at it

6. [+41][-0] I think I can get full just by looking at the mirror if I looked like that...

7. [+37][-3] Jisoo is so freaking pretty

8. [+34][-2] Hul... Jisoo is so pretty...

9. [+17][-2] First of all, I think I'd be happy to look like that, even if I'm poorㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'll get attention no matter where I go and I'm sure entertainment companies will be chasing for me

10. [+16][-0] First of all, how could you be poor if you look like that?
trazy.com