Klook.com

Thursday, June 22, 2017

, , , ,

Looks like Park Jihoon gained a lot of weight lately..

Early episodes of Produce 101

Right now..ㅋㅋㅋ

I think he looks way cuter now but there are a lot of fans who ask him to lose some weight..
I like the chubby pink sausage better, though..ㅠㅠ

[+432][-22]

1. [+81][-1] He didn't gain any weight, his face swelled up because he was sickㅋㅋㅋ There's no way for him to gain any weight when all he does is practice, practice, and practice..

2. [+80][-1] I think Park Jihoon is originally big boned, that's why he looks very manly..

3. [+75][-1] No.. He lost a lot of weight through out the show, especially during Oh Little Girl era..ㅠㅠ And his whole body swelled up during the final show because he was sickㅠㅠ I hope he will start gaining back his weight soon..ㅠㅠ

4. [+25][-0] I think he lost a lot of weight, though..?ㅠㅠ His face got so much slimmer now.. He will be much busier once Wanna One starts doing promotions, I hope he can take a good care of his own healthㅠㅠ I'm really worried for him..ㅠㅠ

5. [+23][-0] I don't care if he lost weight, gains weight, or gets swollen.. He's still gorgeous in my eyes no matter what..

6. [+21][-0] I'm one of the audience who saw him on person during the final show.. He is really slim and he looks very handsome..

7. [+20][-0] He's just puffing his cheeks in that gif where he wears a pink training suit.. He lost a lot of weight throughout the show..

8. [+15][-0] What's with the people who tell him to lose weight? He's in the age where he should be eating a lot of food in order to growㅠㅠ He's handsome enough now, there's no need for him to lose weight..ㅠㅠ

9. [+15][-0] Jihoon said he's going to reveal his abs if the national producers vote for him.. But now that he still hasn't revealed it yet, I'm a little bit sad..ㅠㅠ But that's okay, it makes him look cuter to me now! He's such a baby<3

10. [+12][-1] I heard that he's the type of person who gets swollen very easily..

trazy.com