Klook.com

Thursday, June 22, 2017

,

'Produce 101 Season 2' Samuel confirms to make a debut on August.. Starting activities at the same time with Wanna One



-I wish Samuel all the best!ㅎㅎㅎ

-Muel.. This noona.. loves you so much..

-I'm rooting for you, Muel-ah..ㅠㅠ

-Good.. Good.. Seems like the trainees are debuting one by one now.. I'm looking forward to it!

-I'm so happy to hear that Samuel is finally making his debut..ㅠㅠ

-I sincerely congratulate you on your debut!!!

-Together with Wanna One..? Whoa..

-I wonder what stage name will he use later..? Is he just going to debut with his real name..?

-I'm really looking forward to it..ㅠㅠ

-Muel-ah.. Congratulations..ㅠㅠ I will be rooting for you!

-It would be really nice to see them interacting in music shows later.. I wish both Samuel and Wanna One all the best~~!

-Samuel looks so handsome with dark hair.. Samuel, I believe that you can do well! My brother and my friend's brother like you so much.. I mean, I like you too, but they like you more than I do..

-Muel, you have to hit big!!

-Let's hit big, Samuel.. The time for you to shine has come..

-Muel is making his debut faster than I thought.. I will be rooting for him!

-Brave Ent. is sure really quickㅋㅋㅋㅋ Way to go, Samuel!

-Is he going to debut as a solo singer??
trazy.com