Klook.com

Thursday, June 22, 2017

, ,

Irene bumped into her old friend at the airport

Baechu is so pretty.. I look so ugly next to her..
It's fascinating enough for us to bump into each other in the rest room, turns out we were also in the same plane.
Thanks to my famous friend, I had fun on plane


-As expected, pretty girls hang out together..

-Whoa.. If her friend is a flight attendant then she must be really pretty..

-I think I've heard from somewhere that Irene once prepared to be a flight attendant! Am I wrong.. Anyway, I have a feeling that friend of hers is just as pretty as her..ㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. Bae Joohyun is really beautiful.. She's not a human..

-Whoa.. Is it possible for a person to look that beautiful?

-She's gorgeous..ㅠㅠㅠ

-This reminds me of Chanyeol..ㅠㅠ He also once bumped into his friend at the airport..ㅋㅋ By the way, Irene is so freaking beautiful.. I love her..

-Bae Joohyun is so freaking beautiful.. I heard that Joohyun originally had an interest on becoming a flight attendant back then.. Am I wrong?

-That friend of hers is so beautiful..ㅠㅠ

-Irene.. She's so beautiful..

-Oh my goodness..
trazy.com