Klook.com

Thursday, June 22, 2017

, ,

Yoona using the 'I'm Hungry' facial mask pack

배고파요팩 바른 윤아 | 인스티즈
배고파요팩 바른 윤아 | 인스티즈


-'I'm Hungry' Pack..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That's right.. This is what they originally wanted..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Look at how Sungwoo is able to rename this product to 'I'm Hungry' pack..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Seems like this is what Innisfree originally expected for..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Ong.. Thanks to you the facial mask pack is now famous as the 'I'm Hungry' pack..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm hungry!! Really really hungry!! I'm hungry~~ Please give me some food..

-Are you sure it's the same product?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The product that has lost its original name..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Innisfree wanted to do such adorable and lovely commercial for it.. But it became the 'I'm Hungry' pack..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It looks so different..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa.. She looks like Goo Hyesun in the second picture!

-Well, Ong Sungwoo plays a big role in promoting this product, though.. He makes me want to buy one..

-I'm already full just by looking at it..

-"I'm hungry... (Can this be aired?) Please give me some food,,,"

-I don't think it's the same product..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-How's the product? I want to buy one..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com