Klook.com

Thursday, June 22, 2017

,

Black Pink releases their latest song, As If It's Your Last!



-Oh my goodness..ㅠㅠ 

-All of Black Pink's songs are bop..

-I love it..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Rose looks so pretty with fringes..

-Queen-God-Pink..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. The girls' visuals are slaying in this MV..

-They chose a really good song for this comeback..

-Where did Jennie's pigtails go???

-God-Black Pink.. Their song is seriously so good..

-Every seconds of this song is literally the 'killing part' of the song..ㅠㅠ I love it so much.. God-Teddy, God-Black Pink..

-Their song is already stuck inside my headㅠㅠ I'm sure they will hit big with this songㅠㅠ

-Jisoo looks so beautiful with red hair!!

-Whoa.. The song is so freaking good..

-I like the song..ㅜㅜ But I guess I expected way too much.. Maybe I can't help it because their previous songs are really really good..

-Rose's bangs are driving me crazyㅠㅠ She looks so gorgeous..ㅠㅠ

-Their visuals... Oh God..
trazy.com