Klook.com

Tuesday, December 29, 2020

,

The choreography that an idol group invested 100M in

 

100M invested in the choreography of SHINee's Sherlock, 'Money doesn't lie'

The choreography for SHINee's Sherlock was made by choreographer Tony Testa. He is known for choreographing Michael Jackson's This Is It. The exact amount of money invested for the choreography is unknown. However a staff said, 'Money doesn't lie'. 

MC Jeon Hyunmoo through TMI News reveals that after an investigation, it is known that SHINee invested 100M for the choreography





-Legendary... It is worth the money. Both the song and the choreography are absolutely amazing. 

-I'm not a fan but I really like Sherlock...

-It is worth the money anyway. SHINee totally suits the choreography, which is already cool to start with. Out of all SHINee's performances, I like Sherlock the best...

-I agree that the choreography is amazing, but the song is just as legendary as well... 

-I can see why the choreography worths 100M...

-The choreography is indeed very cool, but I think SHINee did really well to bring it alive. They must've practiced a lot...

-Didn't Tony Testa also make the choreography for NCT's Cherry Bomb...? That's really cool as well...

-This choreography single-handedly changed the standards of idols performances...

-I remember how fascinating this choreography back then...

-I totally agree... I remember re-watching their performance for numerous times...

-I bragged around being a SHINee's fan a lot back thenㅋㅋㅋ And I still do now...

-I knew this post would be about SHINee's Sherlock just by reading the title...

trazy.com