Klook.com

Tuesday, September 15, 2020

, , , , , , ,

Female idols who manage to pull off this hairstyle, it makes me think that they use this hairstyle to choose the centre member

 The title is just... nonsense, it's nothing serious

(+ FYI, the center of my favorite group is not here... I just need something that these idols share in common)

Anyway, these are the female idols who are also the center of their groups

with high pigtails, with no bangs. 

The point is that they have no bangs, it's so hard to pull off this look, just try it yourself

I'm writing this post while crying after I tried the hairstyle out myself...



Jennie

Jang Wonyoung


Nayeon


Naeun


Yeji


Irene


Son Naeun


-Yeji suits this hairstyle really well...

-They're only doing this hairstyle because they're performing on stage. If you do this hairstyle for a daily look, people would stare at you in disbeliefㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Irene looks so f*cking beautiful with that hairstyle...

-Whoa... My eyes are blessed. They're all really beautiful and look fresh...

-I think Jennie, Yeji, and Irene suit this hairstyle really well...

-Wonyoung is seriously a baby... Looking at her being mentioned among these senior idols makes her look even more like a baby...

-This hairstyle doesn't look good, to begin with, in my personal opinion. They only look good with it because of their visuals... I seriously don't think this hairstyle looks pretty...

-They look very gorgeous, but honestly, none of them pull off this hairstyleㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think Han Seungyeon rocks this hairstyle the best...

-The OP said she's crying while writing this post after she tried out the hairstyle herselfㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-They all look very adorable and beautifulㅠㅠ Has Yoona never tried out this hairstyle? I'm curious...

-They all look beautiful with this hairstyle, but it's not their best looks... All I could notice is how beautiful their faces are. 

-I personally think Jang Wonyoung looks more beautiful with her hair downㅠㅠ
trazy.com